- Architectural shelters works at Belair National Parks.
- King Street Bridge Guards, Glenelg (Architectural guardrails - contracting to Fulton Hogan).
- Roseworthy Equine Centre (200 ton)
- Mt Barker GP Super Clinic (150 ton)
- Terminal 1 Expansion at Adelaide Airport: Intricate steelwork to existing terminal conducted with minimal disruption of airport operations
- Mt Barker Bowling Green Shelter: Erection of a 45 metre x 45 meter, square roof, assembled & lifted in one piece, weighing 60 tons. This was lifted with 4 cranes ranging from 100 ton 200 ton.
- LAND 17 Security Upgrade works at RAAF Edinburgh.
- Aircraft and Helicopter Hangers for National Jet in Adelaide and Brisbane consisting of the erection of main warehouse (18 meter span) and automated door frames to close off openings of 13 meter high by 80 meter wide (contracting to Ahrens Group).
- Disassembly of a dilapidated Wool Store in Albany (22 metres high x 70 metres long x 60 metres wide). Refurbishment of
Wool Stores and the design, manufacture & installation of goods lift for Quality Wool.
- Amcor bottling plant consisting of 1000 tonne of structural steel. The job was behind schedule so we were lifting 45 tonne
roof panels with a 150 tonne pin jib, panels were 45 metres by 20 metres (Contracting to Leighton Contractors).
- Sarah Construction Head Office – Supply, manufacture and installation of structural steel and architectural elements.
- Christian Brother Senior School – Supply, manufacture and installation of structural steel, metalwork and architectural
- Modification of rebuilding associated with overhead crane and lifting gear for Australian Portable Camps.
- Rotating Stillage Platforms for Walkers Australia.